Shark Bytes

This blog is an area for project participants to collaborate, share ideas, ask questions, etc.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Shark Bytes
I am getting so excited about our project for Shark Bytes. I was able to find some really neat books about sharks at Barnes and Noble bookstore today. One of the books The Awesome Book of Sharks! by Clizia Gussoni has about every shark that is known to mankind in it. There is so much information for my kids. Some of my students are going to areas over winter break where they might learn about sharks, so they will keep their eyes open. I just had to tell everyone about my find.
Norma Goddard

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks for sharing, Norma. I can't wait to read about your class adventures!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Michele said...

My project is complete...I just have to now figure out the best way to send and condense it. I used this as an independent project for 3 of my students. They were fantastic! They will be responsible for writing the introduction and telling about their researh on sharks. They wanted to do individual research on a shark, and then combine their information into one presentation. They created posters and 2 different powerpoints. I need to take pictures of their posters...but am not sure because fear that between the poster pictures and the powerpoints, I may be over the space limit. Any suggestions ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home